I’ve recently gotten a lot of questions on how to frame the art prints that I sell at www.RobiniArt.etsy.com. I offer reproductions of my artwork in standard sizes in order to make frame buying easier for you, but there are still a few other decisions to make when framing such as:
- Should I buy a mat and a frame?
- What size mat should I buy?
- What type of frame should I get?
- What thickness of frame should I use?
- Where is a good place online to purchase frames?
I found the answers to all of these questions and more at fellow artist Cat Coquillette’s website. Cat is one of my favorite commercial artists and a wonderful teacher, too! Please click here or the image below to learn how to mat and frame your prints, and make sure to look for Cat’s online classes by clicking here. She’s great!